05 01

How can i get financial help for my business

Your Jobcentre Plus work coach can tell you about help you can get to start up or develop your business.

New Enterprise Allowance

You may be eligible for New Enterprise Allowance if you’re over 18 and you can show that you have a business idea that could work. You need to be getting one of the following benefits:

You may also be eligible if you get Universal Credit, including if you’re already self-employed.

If you’re starting a new business, you’ll be given a business mentor, who will provide advice and support on:

Once you’ve made a business plan and it’s been approved, you can get:

  • a weekly allowance worth up to £1,274 over 26 weeks
  • a loan to help with start-up costs

If you’re self-employed and claiming Universal Credit

You may be able to:

  • get help to increase your earnings by developing a business development and growth plan
  • get ongoing mentoring support for up to 52 weeks to help grow your business
  • apply for a start-up loan if your business is less than 2 years old

Extra support

You may be able to get extra support through an Access to Work grant if you have a disability, health or mental health condition and you’re getting New Enterprise Allowance.

how can i get financial help for my business Help with moving from benefits to work: Starting or.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>